The UNO Fund – Everyone for Omaha
The University of Nebraska at Omaha has grown tremendously over the past several years. Enrollment is growing, campus has expanded, research is being recognized nationally, student involvement continues to expand, and athletic programs have hit new heights. More than ever, students and alumni are proud to call themselves UNO Mavericks.
The UNO Fund puts the power into your hands. Now, you make the choice how your donations are best spent at UNO. Through the UNO Fund, you can choose to directly support whatever you think is most important, including:
- Student scholarships that ease the cost of education for deserving UNO students.
- Faculty recruitment and retention to recruit the state’s best educators and produce the most cutting-edge research.
- Your college’s academic priorities, whether it be new courses, student support programs, special guest lectures or more.
- The most pressing needs of the university, immediately benefitting student goals and dreams.
- The UNO Alumni Association, which continues to produce award-winning alumni programming and communications for the benefit of UNO’s students.
UNO alumni graduate as Mavericks who chose their own path, and the new UNO Fund hopes to connect you more directly with your passions at UNO.
In addition, each donor to any area of the UNO Fund will receive a UNO Alumni card with a gift of $25 or more. Donors to the UNO Fund who give $250 or more each year will be recognized as members of the Century Club in an annual listing in UNO Magazine.
Please consider a gift today to the UNO Fund.