Together as One
Sometimes it’s good to take a step back…
And remember the real reason we’re here.
At the University of Nebraska, we believe in higher education and the impact it has on lives and communities here and around the world. We know that we must support the students who attend UNO to enrich their lives and education and to sustain the continued success of the university. And although our daily work is not always directly related to students, we must remember that they are the heart of the university system and do what we can to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Together as One is a faculty and staff giving campaign created to benefit students while providing meaningful philanthropic opportunities for the university’s dedicated employees. Please consider making a gift to the Together as One campaign. It’s an investment in our students and a testament to our collective belief in them, each other, our university and the state of Nebraska.
All gifts will remain confidential and all gifts, regardless of size, make a difference.
Let’s stand Together as One with UNO.
You make the choice.
Through Together as One, you can support any college, program or area you desire. We hope you will chose a cause that you are passionate about.
- Our Students, Our Future – UNO (#01136800)
- UNO Chancellor’s Excellence Fund (#01054650)
- UNO Student Scholarship Fund (#01054810)
- UNO Faculty Support Fund (#01054850)
- UNO Annual Fund (#01108730)
- UNO College of Arts and Sciences Excellence Fund (#01055210)
- UNO CBA College Fund (#01024960)
- UNO College of Education Fund for Excellence (#01049800)
- UNO College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media Fund for Excellence (#01049580)
- UNO College of Information Science and Technology Dean’s Fund for Excellence (#01081240)
- UNO College of Public Affairs and Community Service Fund for Excellence (#01055200)
- The One Fund (UNO Athletics) (#01109580)
Looking for something else? Search our full list of fund options:
Times have changed. Technology now allows our voices to carry farther and our message to reach people we could never reach before.
If you believe, as we do, that the University of Nebraska Foundation's message is worth spreading and that our causes are worth supporting, please help us spread the word.