A Letter of Support for Nebraska Students
The N Fund is the best way for you to support the University of Nebraska–Lincoln through annual giving. This impactful approach allows you to make contributions to priority funds that support specific Nebraska colleges, as well as broader areas of need like student scholarships, faculty development and campus libraries. Through the N Fund, you can choose to support whatever you think is most important, including:
- Your college – It may be the one you attended or one that is of special interest to you. Your gift will provide resources like technology in the classroom, scholarship support and special projects.
- Scholarships – A gift to student scholarships helps Nebraska students whose greatest obstacle is financial need.
- Faculty development – Your gift to this area will help Nebraska recruit and retain the nation’s most skilled, motivated and inspirational instructors who connect with students and help them reach their highest potential.
- Libraries – Nebraska’s libraries are campus hubs that are a precious and irreplaceable commodity for students. Support this most essential campus resource with a gift to this fund.
- The greatest needs of the university – Needs and opportunities are ever-changing at Nebraska. Gifts to the area of greatest need allow funding to go directly and immediately to where it is most critical.
When you direct your giving through the unified family of funds in the N Fund, you make a bigger difference on campus. One hundred percent of your gift will benefit the purpose you’ve chosen and will be combined with other gifts to make the biggest impact. By focusing on these definitive priority areas, we can continue to advance the mission of the university, make private donations reach much further and ultimately help more students.
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln would not be what it is today without the support of alumni and friends. Make your gift today to make a difference for Nebraska students.