Guest Parking in the north lot adjacent to our building (entry off ‘K’ Street, between 10th and 11th) for less than 2 hours
10th Street in front of County City Building
Free 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Carriage Park Garage (1st hour free)
1128 L Street
Cornhusker Square Garage (1st hour free)
1220 L Street
County City Parking Lot
NW corner of 10th and K Street
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Exterior lobby doors to the building are unlocked during weekdays, Keys are provided to all Kearney employees and interns for use in locking/unlocking the outside doors.
- Coffee station, refrigerator and microwave are located on main floor
- Campus mail, business and personal mail is located main floor/must be in mailroom by 1:30 p.m.
- Office Supplies are on main floor, third drawer large cabinet in main entryway. For other items, please direct your needs to Lisa Hoffman.
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and in the basement.
- Printers are located in the mail area and in alumni area in the northwest part of office, both on the main floor
Employees and guests may park on the north side of the building or in the back south side of the building at no charge.