A Letter of Support for Nebraska Students
The N Fund makes a bigger impact on students.
Posted: mié, abr 5, 2017
The University of Nebraska Foundation has introduced the N Fund, a new approach to annual giving that allows a donor to make a gift through a unified family of funds that support Nebraska colleges, as well as broader areas of need like student scholarships, faculty development and campus libraries.
Private donations directed through the unified family of funds in the N Fund make a bigger difference for students. Generous gifts from donors are combined with other gifts to the same fund and used by the university where they can make the biggest impact on scholarships, programs, faculty development needs and special projects within that specific area. Through the N Fund, a donor can choose to support whatever area they think is most important, including:
• A specific college – Provides resources like technology in the classroom, scholarship support and special projects within a UNL college.
• Scholarships – Benefits Nebraska students whose greatest obstacle is financial need.
• Faculty development – Helps Nebraska recruit and retain the nation’s most skilled, motivated and inspirational instructors who connect with students and help them reach their highest potential.
• Libraries – Provides support for this precious and irreplaceable resource for students.
• The greatest needs of the university – Needs and opportunities are ever changing at Nebraska. Gifts to the area of greatest need allow funding to go directly and immediately to where it is most critical.